- To create confident individuals who can independently achieve success in their communities.
- To be a specialist education provider to young people excluded from mainstream schools or with special needs, using techniques of emotional mentoring to enable them to have a brighter future.
- To recognise that every person has the ability to achieve, and to raise aspirations in all learners.
- To give each pupil a personalised programme that embraces their strengths and supports them to overcome the hurdles they face.
- To be supportive and empathic to pupils and families through our knowledge and understanding of their emotional needs.
- To provide a safe environment for pupils to share and learn and for staff to teach and support.
- To strengthen communities through building positive relationships with our pupils and their families.
To celebrate the gifts, talents and skills of all pupils, and to promote a positive attitude to learning.
To welcome and respect all who come to our school, regardless of ethnicity, faith, culture and sexuality.
- To teach by example, making a positive difference and guiding young people in their choices for the future.
- To never give up on young people, even when they give up on themselves.
- To be the ears, to have the heart and to take the time where others haven’t.